-DID YOU KNOW?- We can do special cuts, i.e. angles, cut outs, radius cuts, etc...
Call us for all you special requirements, we will be more than happy to quote.
Terms and conditions
- All shelves are 18mm thick and will be made from either particle or fibre board (at our discretion) both boards are of high quality.
- Please note that due to the bespoke nature of these items we CANNOT accept returns or cancellations or provide refunds unless due to an error on our part. Please satisfy yourself with a sample, before placing an order. Contact us for more details.
- Next working day dispatch is subject to availability of materials and is not a guarantee.
Please note: We aim to use a next day delivery service for all of our orders sent out, but this is not guaranteed and unexpected delays may occur.
- Our factory may close for short periods, due to maintenance, holidays etc, and a notification may be displayed.
- Please note, that shelves are produced from man made board, covered with a wood grain image melamine. We do not provide original solid wood shelves.
- Please note that "length" also indicates wood grain direction, so if for example you would like a shelf of 500mm x 200mm but you want the wood grain to run the short way (see sketch) you should type in the "length" box 200mm and in the "width" box 500mm
- Two Brackets are recommended for shelves up to 800mm long. For longer ones we recommend some support in middle of the shelf or a third bracket.
- We recommend that small brackets are designed for shelves up to 120mm deep, and large brackets for shelves up to 265mm deep. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that he has securely and safely screwed the brackets to the wall, particularly when screwing to plasterboards etc. We recommend using a professional carpenter to fit shelves.
- Shelves are strictly intended for indoor use.
- Quantity discounts only apply to multiple quantities of the same colour and size.
- The system will only apply the discount if entered a multiple quantity in the same line, if entered on another line the system will NOT recognize it automatically to add the quantity discount.
- We will make every effort to achieve 100% accurate sizes, but we will only accept returns for discrepancies of +/-2mm, which will be very unlikely due to our thorough checking system prior to dispatch. To qualify for a replacement the item must be returned within 4 weeks of purchase.
- Please note that due to the bespoke nature of these items we do not accept returns or cancellations and do not provide refunds unless due to an error on our part.
- Please note before attempting a return request for wrong sizing, it will be your duty to double check with an accurate measuring device, you will have to pay for the return, it will have to be suitably packaged to avoid damage. Upon receipt, we will confirm the inaccuracy and then refund you the delivery charge and dispatch a replacement item as soon as possible.
- Items can only be returned after you have received a returns RMA number from our customer services department. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER.
- All orders placed on this site are manually checked prior to acceptance. You may therefore experiance short delays in receiving your email confirmation over weekends and holiday periods.
- We may sometimes (even after an email confirmation has been sent out) call up customers to verify orders.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order without any charge to you.